Because everyone could use a little "TLC" LearnLowCarb.com TrulyLowCarb.com
Go Back --TrulyLowCarb.net > FORUM DIRECTORY > GENERAL FORUMS > Low Carb Lounge
SUBSCRIBE To TrulyLowCarb
by RSS Facebook Twitter  by eMail
Low Carb Lounge Our main forum -- if in doubt, post it here and we'll move it as needed.

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!
» Today's Birthdays
None
» Users Currently Onsite: 196
1 members and 195 guests: Karen
» Site Map
    FREE FORUMS:
    Forum Help
        MEMBER AREAS - must login
        Member List
        Profile Albums
        User Control Panel
        Paid Subscriptions
        Contacts/Friends
          ** PREMIUM FORUMS
          Recipe Club #1
          Recipe Club #2
          Supporter-Only Journals
          Supporter Recipe Archive
» SPONSORS
Forum Supporters never see ads. Upgrade your account to remove all ads and get special features.
icon

» On This Day In History ...
On This Day In History...
» Sponsored Ads help pay for site expenses.

Forum Supporters never see ads, so all their pages load faster and look better! If you visit often, please support your community ~ visit our sponsors and/or upgrade your account.

Old 03-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
SUPPORTER
Forum Regular
Current Mood: INSPIRED & LOVING IT!
Low-Carb Plan: Low-Carb
Style: Haze
Occupation: Freelance Virtual Assistant to 10-12 clients - on my butt in front of the computer 10-14 hours per day.
Bio: Single mom of 3, did Atkins several years ago and lost over 30 lbs. Then came 3 surgeries in 1 year, divorce, and relocation back to my home state of Michigan. Fell off the wagon big time, now heavier than I've ever been in my life and hating it.
Interests: Fishing, camping, reading, cooking, yard work, flowers, gardening, selling online, time with my kids & family, pets.
CONTACT INFO:
Member info is private.
Like This!: 35
Liked 62 Times in 46 Posts

You Might Not Guess: Grandma of one fantastic little redhead.
Check It Out Carbmaster MILK??

Forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere already, but has anyone tried the Carbmaster Milk (or "protein drink") being sold by Kroger as part of their Carbmaster line? I just spotted it last night at my local Kroger - but didn't buy it because it was only available in a half-gallon carton, and I didn't want to waste it if it was crap. LOL

Anyone tried it yet?
  Reply and Quote this Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
Diva's sister in law :)
Current Mood: WANT a lottery win!
Low-Carb Plan: Mostly Atkins
Style: FLAMES (TLC default)
Occupation: I work with children in K-2 w/ autism/Aspergers, RAD, bi-polar, EBD, fetal alchol, shaken baby, and Downs disabilities.
Bio: I have been married to the Diva's brother for 28 years. We have a DD 25 and DS 23, a Chocolate Lab, a Golden Retriever and 2 cats.
Interests: Gardening, reading, playing with and reading my Kindle, knitting, scrapbooking, camping, and taking pictures.
CONTACT INFO:
Member info is private.
Like This!: 201
Liked 117 Times in 99 Posts

You Might Not Guess: I need routine in my life.
Re: Carbmaster MILK??

We don't have Kroger around here, never heard of it or tried it. Sorry..

Sponsored Links

Upgrade to Forum Supporter status and you'll never have to see an ad on this site again!

Banner HPage_468x60

Old 03-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
ADMIN
TLC DIVA
Current Mood: Always Variable ~ Watch out
ONLINE NOW
Low-Carb Plan: Atkins/Protein Power/ME hybrid
Style: Haze
Occupation: Mother, chef, author, secretary, purchasing agent, accountant, maid, and head dishwasher - you get the picture... I run my websites as well as my husband's electrical contracting office.
Bio: Married since '84 with two kids, one married daughter who gave me my two grand-angels, and a grown son. Originally from Farmington Maine, I moved to Colorado as soon as I possibly could and plan to stay forever.
Interests: Cooking, Downhill Skiing, Motorcycle riding - I ride an 1100 Honda Shadow and my husband rides a Harley Dyna Wide Glide that he WON on a 25-cent slot machine in Las Vegas in 1998... Yee-haw for Sin City!
CONTACT INFO:
Member info is private.
Like This!: 300
Liked 273 Times in 234 Posts

You Might Not Guess: I started college at age 16 after skipping two grades along the way, but never went back after my first year. Instead I "took 1 year off" and moved to Vail to decide on a major. DECADES later, it is clear I majored only in the mountains.
Re: Carbmaster MILK??

We have Kroger's here via a chain called City Market in the mountains and west, and King Soopers down the hill Denver way... I saw this stuff the day before you posted this, but I never liked the substitutes except for cooking, and find it cheaper to water down cream for that purpose, so I still haven't tried any. I noticed vanilla flavor on the shelf, too...

SHARE THIS